It is a ballgown, alabaster colored wedding dress. It has a belt and some beading up on the bodice. It has a built in corset and corset lace up in the back. Has a small train that you can bustle up. It’s sleeveless and strapless. I really like it’s smooth pearly color. I suggest wearing a ballgown slip under to flare it out. I didn’t do that and I wish I did. You can also view it here http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/clo/4469174797.html.
- Alterations: No alterations, but I did have to put a button under the dress so I could bustle it which you can't see the button at all. and the belt was coming off so I had that fixed. No problems with it now!
- Preservation Method: I had it cleaned before the wedding, but I didn't have the chance to clean it after. It's currently in the breathable dress bag that came with it when I purchased it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.