I bought this dress 12 years ago but never wore it. My husband and I eloped. This is a strapless dress that has lavender and light blue embroidery along with iridescent beading all along the dress and stops at the top of the train. The dress still has the original price tags on it and has been stored in a garment bag every since I purchased the dress. It has hung on the back wall of my walk in closet on a hook I installed high on the wall so that the garment bag the dress is in would not touch the floor. Included with the dress is the matching Flower girl dress. The flower girl dress is a size 3 youth and looks almost exactly like the Wedding dress except the Flower girl dress does have straps and does not have a train. You get both dresses for the same price of $400.00. Both the dresses have never been worn. The first two pictures are of the wedding dress the last picture is of the flower girl dress.
- Alterations: Never been altered.
- Preservation Method: It has never been worn. It has been stored in a garment bag since the day I bought it. The dress that is in the pictures is the sample dress I tried on at the store. I had to order the dress I am trying to sell because they did not have it in white in store. So I have never even put the dress on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Flintstone, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.