This beautiful dress was bought at David’s Bridal before my first wedding in 2008. When I tried it on, I instantly knew it was the dress for me. It is breathtaking with a beautiful, beaded bodice and some beading on the skirt as well. It has the perfect amount of bling to really make you shine. I did post an advertisement picture of the dress as my wedding was before digital photos were done at weddings and I don’t have any pictures of it being worn, but the other picture is of it hanging up. It is in beautiful condition. Price is negotiable.
- Alterations: I did have the dress bustled for easy dancing. It can easily be taken down and put back up should you want it bustled for your reception
- Preservation Method: This dress was preserved in a garment bag. Gently worn condition
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Woodridge, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.