Elegant, figure flattering, and beautiful! I loved the simplicity of this dress and dramatic shape and it was the perfect gown for my outdoor wedding at a Santa Barbara Wine Country vineyard in California in May 2013. The Silk Mikado fabric is unique and has a gorgeous sheen without being shiny. Pictures don’t do it justice! The modified sweetheart strapless top is very modern and flattering. I added my grandmother’s antique brooch (not included) to the attached belt which added just the right pop of sparkle. The dress is more of a trumpet shape than a mermaid.
I loved how I felt in this dress! I hope it can make another bride as happy and glowing as it made me feel that day!
- Alterations: The dress was altered at the bodice, waist and hips. It is probably closer to a Size 8 now. It was taken up just a bit on the bottom. I wore 2.5 inch heels and I am 5'8" tall. There was a French Bustle added as well.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and is in mint condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.