I LOVED this dress for my wedding, and got a ton of compliments on how unique it was. The side cascades are glorious, and everyone loved how different it was. If you are a think out of the box bride, this may be your dress.
It was used for my wedding, and again when my students were presenting “Phantom of the Opera” as our musical that year. Christine wore it for the wedding scenes in Phantom, and everyone in the audience loved it there too!
- Alterations: I hemmed this dress to fit me at 6'0" tall in heels for my wedding - but it was worn by a tiny 5'3" girl in phantom, pinned shorter. So there is plenty of length on this dress to fit your needs. I also wore a peticoat under it for a little more poof with the skirt. I altered the back from the original design to get rid of the closed back - it now has a lovely corset back where you can see the skin through the corset. Great for someone who wants to show off that summer tan.
- Preservation Method: This dress will need to be dry cleaned from my use, but it does not have any tears or stains. It has been stored in a garment bag in a closet at room temperature and I'm finally ready to part with it!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Manassas, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.