San Patrick Evelyn strapless off-white mermaid style gown with sweatheart neckline that buttons in the back. Bust is made of a soft tulle that gives an extra element to the dress, and the bodice and train are lace with subtle beading. The beading shimmers on the dancefloor beautifully. Bustle keeps the flattering mermaid shape.
I absolutely LOVED my dress (although I’m sure every bride does!). I truly felt like a model in this flattering design. My only complaint is that I can’t wear it again, but hopefully someone else can! Purchased at the renowned Dimitra’s Bridal Coutoure Bridal shop on Rush Street in Chicago.
In my photos, you’ll notice I forgot to have the beautiful buttons on the back done up (woops!), so it will look much better from the back when you wear it correctly :) Note: most beads are in really good shape except for a few which are loose and a few have come off during wear. It’s not noticeable, just want you to be aware.
Willing to take returns sent within a week of receiving the gown. (After all it’s tough to know if it’s ‘the one’ without trying it on!) Buyer to pay for initial and return shipping.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Dress was altered from a 10 to a 6 and the seamstress kept seam allowance there, so it can still be let out if needed.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Preservation Method: Had it cleaned a week after the wedding at a dry cleaner that specializes in wedding gown preservation and cleaning (highly recommended by a bridal boutique) for about $200 (Did not get the archive treatment).
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.