This wedding gown was actually worn for a Debutante presentation. My daughter wore it for approximately 4 hours, she had a daytime and evening presentation and took it off in between the two events. She wore it for Father/Daughter dance then took it off. It was so different than all the other “Ball” gowns, so we loved that she looked unique and not like all the other girls. It is mermaid style, so it really showed off her figure, it really was a magical day for her and our family.
- Alterations: There were alterations to make it look even more "mermaid" style. We added layers to make the bottom much fuller and the train is about 14 inches.
- Preservation Method: We had it professionally cleaned right after the event, now it is being stored in the original bag and hanging in her closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wichita Falls, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.