I got married on 9/2/12 and am selling my size 6 San Patrick Eresma wedding dress. I am 5’8? and wore 3? heels. I only wore the dress for a few hours before changing into my 2nd dress. The original purchase price was $2300 and I am asking for $799 obo.
The dress is an ivory, sweetheart neckline, mermaid, floor-length gown, with a flamenco style train. Embellishments include ruffles, embroidery and beading. The tailor inserted cups in the bust. The dress is in excellent condition and looks great with any type of veil. I wore the dress with a cathedral length veil. This glamorous bridal dress may just be the one!
Please contact me if you are interested! Thanks and congrats!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 28
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 29/30
- Height with Shoes: 5'11''
- Alterations: Includes bust cups and french bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Glamorous, Modern, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.