Dress was bought in Hong Kong (Designer Bridal Room). Unlike many dresses I find in Asia which are strapless bustiers, I loved that this dress had straps and a sweetheart cut which still made it classic and sexy at the same time. I wore this dress for the church ceremony in the day time and for the evening dinner as well. I only wore this on wedding day (no pre-wedding photo shoots) so it’s really good as new.
Got many compliments on the dress (especially the lace and the gorgeous train). Perfect fit with cathedral length veil which is also pictured here and can be sold for half price ($400) if interested.
- Alterations: 1) Bust was taken in and thicker bust pads were added (I'm normally a bra size of 32C) 2) Length (I'm 162 cm -- the length is just right for my height + 3" shoes) 3) Waist, hips taken in to accentuate trumpet shape
- Preservation Method: It has been dry-cleaned and is stored in a garment bag right now
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Singapore, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.