This dress is gorgeous and in excellent condition. All of the rose, crystal, and pearl details are in perfect condition with no tears. The dress was bought at Blush Bridal in Austin, TX. Again, this dress is in fabulous condition. I felt radiant in this dress!! It photographed beautifully and I cannot tell you how many compliments I got from everyone!!
- Alterations: Alterations include 36 B/C bra sewn into bust and a 3- ribbon (color coded) bustle was added for wear at the reception. The dress can be easily altered for your height due to the exposed tulle design of the bottom. I am 5'6" and wore flats. I removed 2 layers of tulle to reduce the ball gown look, but a petticoat could be worn or new tulle sewn back in if you want the full ball gown effect. There are two small tears in the tulle in the back where it was stepped on. I have been told that the less than 1/2" tears can be repaired or replaced.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in the zippered garment bag that it came in. I can have it cleaned in whatever manner is requested prior to sale.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.