I purchased this dress from a lovely consignment shop (I am the second owner, but haven’t worn it). I made the mistake of continuing to try on dresses and found another that makes more sense with my venue. I love love love this dress. The feathery detail gives the classic a-line shape a unique, feminine, and fun feel. This dress makes you feel like a bride! Google ‘San Patrick Calais’ to see more images of the dress. I apologize for not having better photos.
I also have a Justin Alexander belt/sash for sale on the same site.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer may return the dress within 7 days of receiving it for a full refund. Costs of shipping must be covered by buyer and the dress must come back in the exact same condition it was received or refund will not be given.
- Alterations: The Calais fit me perfectly, I wouldn't have needed to get any additional alterations except for the hem - that is a $500+ savings in and of itself.
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned and preserved beautifully.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York City ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.