I got married when I was 36 for the first time. I spent one year planning my wedding. I wanted the perfect dress for an July, outdoor wedding on a small lake. I tried on countless dresses at every Bridal Salon near Seattle. I fell in love with the simple elegance of this dress. Other dresses I tried on were beautiful, but this dress had something special. When I walked down the isle, my husband even had tears in his eyes. In addition to being beautiful, the dress was incredibly comfortable. Easy to move in and dance in, unlike several of the other dresses I had tried on over the course of a year. I have moved to a smaller house in the last few months and have less storage space, so I have decided to pass the dress onto another bride to enjoy.
The cost of the dress was $3,825. I will include with the sale of the dress, the veil which was $136, the silk satin Trousseau shawl wrap which cost $222 and the gloves, $25. The original cost for the package of dress, veil, shawl wrap and gloves was $4,208.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36 1/2
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37 1/2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress is in perfect condition. There are no stains or any other markings on the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: After the wedding the dress was professionally cleaned and stored for wedding preservation in a double boxed, taped and sealed container by the dry cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Snohomish, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.