I found this dress at Park Avenue Bridal in Cedar Grove NJ. It was the last dress that day I tried on. I absolutely fell in love with the beautiful bead work and the cathedral length train. The scalloped back looked absolutely gorgeous. I liked that the bottom wasn’t too busy, it had just enough beading to make it shine just enough.
- Alterations: The only alterations made were the hem being shortened.
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored in a vacuum sealed bag and was just cleaned this month. It looks brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: west milford, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.