I wore this dress to my June 2013 winery wedding in St. Helena (Napa) and it was absolutely perfect. Lovely, flowing, and effortless… very Grecian goddess-like :) I hope someone can enjoy it as much as I did. I’m including one photo of the dress itself, one of me in it, and one of the dress directly from the saja website (I wore it without a sash). Our wedding was just featured on Style Me Pretty last week, with tons of photos of the dress, so here it is! http://www.stylemepretty.com/california-weddings/st-helena/2013/11/26/st-helena-farmstead-wedding-from-christina-richards-photography/
- Alterations: I am about 5'3 and 120 lbs. and had the dress slightly altered to fit me since a size 2 was a tad too snug, and the size 4 I got was a tad loose. (I wore 1 inch shoes.)
- Preservation Method: After I wore it, the dress was professionally cleaned and steamed and looks brand new. It is being stored hanging in the original saja garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Larkspur, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.