I had this amazing fairy-tale couture dress custom tailored by a fantastic woman here in Austin. She took some of the lace appliques from a hidden layer of tulle (why would they put the lace under the 1st layer?) and sewed them perfectly to the top of the 1st layer. She also sewed on a sash and placed one applique just to the side. The result? A flowing, unique princess dress that was both elegant and incredibly comfortable. This dress was perfect for my outdoor wedding, and was easy to bustle (the seamstress sewed in easy-to-use ribbons) and wear for the indoor reception. More pictures available!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: It's been hemmed and tucked to fit my Size 6, 5'3" self. Small inserts were sewed in to the bodice cups to give my chest just a bit of oomph (they weren't falling out by any means, but I'm a bit smaller and needed to at least have a bit of lift to make the look work).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Ruching
- Preservation Method: The dress, being tulle, is SO easy to transport and clean. It doesn't wrinkle and would be perfect for anyone with a destination wedding. I haven't had it drycleaned yet, but certainly would before sending it to you! I'd include the dry-cleaning receipt for proof, as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.