This was literally the second dress I tried on, and was not prepared to fall in love so quickly. I purchased the gown at the Charleston Modern Trousseau boutique with my mom. I went into the experience thinking that it would take me a long time to find EXACTLY what I wanted, because I wanted something unique yet glamorous, and this dress checked all those boxes. I got so many compliments on this gown and it fit like a glove. It was custom made for me and my measurements. It’s classic with a vintage twist, and I felt so beautiful wearing it on my wedding day. I don’t get particularly attached to garments, therefore I am selling the gown, additionally, we just don’t have the space to store it. I am happy to share additional pictures if needed.
Sage–French Chantilly Lace with French Alencon hem featured with Latte Italian Dutchess Satin
Sweetheart neckline with cap sleeve, fitted through bodice, open back
- Alterations: The gown is a bridal size 10, yet I lost weight since my initial measurements were taken and it was taken in a bit all over, so according to the boutique it's more of a street size 6. I am 5'6" and wore a 3" heel and the gown swept the ground.
- Preservation Method: We had it professionally dry-cleaned immediately following the ceremony 3.1.14. I might add that I wore a second cocktail dress during the reception, so the gown was worn all of the matter of say 4 hours at most the day of the event.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.