I bought Amy Kuschel’s Sage gown at Sewly Yours in Burlington, Vermont. The day before my wedding I purchased a new dress and never ended up wearing this beautiful gown.
You’ll fall in love with Sage’s glamorous and statuesque trumpet silhouette. You’ll be charmed by the textured Heritage Cotton Lace design, naturally playful with classic appeal. A V-neckline draws your eyes up and down, adding length and drama to this elegant lace wedding gown. Sage is perfectly suited for a variety of personalities and settings…an outdoor affair, a garden party, a trip to the farm, wine country, even the cathedral. Celebrate love and life in style!
An expression of natural beauty. Made by hand in San Francisco, naturally.
- Alterations: This dress has never been worn outside of the bridal store and is still in it's original bag. There is absolutely no damage to the dress. The dress has been slightly altered, the straps were taken up, it was hemmed to my height of 5'7" and a bustle was added. The bustle is one of my favorite aspects of the gown, it bustles really easily, simply using a few pearl buttons and looks amazing when up. I also purchased the sash from Amy's gown called Lavender. The sash can be worn or not as it is not attached. I also still have the extra lace that was removed when hemming the dress that could be used to make an accessory or wrap your bouquet.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned, pressed and prepared by the bridal store before I picked it up. Since it has never been worn the dress is still in this condition, has been sealed in a bag in plastic and hanging in my closet. It is in immaculate condition.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Waitsfield, VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.