Old Hollywood style dress in beautiful soft silk charmeuse. This is a unique dress and you’ll get many compliments! It’s romantic, sexy, elegant and sophisticated. It was purchased at Mon Amie Bridal in Costa Mesa, Orange County (CA) and it cost me $3,000 with alterations done by them.
Designer Style Name: Sachet
Designer Color Name: Diamond White w/ Latte sash and white roses
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34.5 (A to small C)
- Waist: 25.5
- Hips: 35.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The dress was a bit large at the bust for me, so I had the seamstress add cups to give my A-cup size a bit of a boost. The cups were only simple stitched in so they can be easily removed to accommodate anyone from an A-cup to a small C. Also, the overall dress can fit anyone who is a small size two to size zero. I am 5"3 and I wore 3 inch heels. The gown is in Los Angeles if you want to try to dress on before purchase.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned and preserved by Keystone Gown Storage Chest featuring acid-free and sulfur-free chambers.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.