Description: Watters Wedding Skirt, Spring 2012. Washed silk organza intricately layered, raw edge, bias cut a-line skirt, double faced satin sash. Chapel train.
(THIS LISTING IS FOR THE SKIRT ONLY)
Ribbon (included): Vanilla Bean
The dress (both pieces) were purchased from Bridal Informal in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was ordered in December of 2011 for a spring wedding in 2012 however, the wedding was postponed due to an illness that I continue to battle. The wedding has not been rescheduled and I’m selling the dress to pay for medical expenses.
The corset that I purchased to wear with the skirt is not the corset shown in the photos, see Watters.com (style 1062B Loren). Instead, I purchased a WTOO Primrose Corset
style 17420 because I preferred the sparkle of the Swarovski crystals and floral applique details over the Loren corset that Watters paired with the Sabrina skirt online.Since this was personal preference and in the event that the buyer would wish to purchase a different corset to pair with the skirt, I am selling the corset as a separate item.
The skirt color is white but its not stark white, it has an off white appearance. In person, the ivory skirt appeared a little too antique/champagne for my taste. The bridal shop intentionally ordered the skirt in white and the corset in ivory as they are 2 different materials which affects the color/shade appearance. They were correct in doing this as the skirt and corset are a perfect match and look beautiful together!
Note regarding size: I am 5’3″ and a street size 4. The corset is a perfect fit and the skirt would have only required minimal alterations to length.
I can send additional pictures at your request.
- Alterations: No alterations, the dress is brand new with the tags still attached.
- Preservation Method: The skirt has been hanging in an unused spare bedroom closet, a clean and dry environment, and in the original dress bag(s). The skirt and corset hang separately in their respective bags. They are the only items hanging in the closet so that they do not get smashed or mishandled. My fiance and I are non-smokers and hour home is, and has always been, smoke free. The dress has never been placed or stored in a basement.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.