This dress was purchased from Facchiano’s Bridal in Tulsa, OK. It is an authentic Maggie gown. It was worn once, and cleaned after. It is still in great shape. There is some slight fraying at the hem of the lace from being walked around in all day, but other than that the dress itself is fine. I had cap sleeved added that did not make it through the ceremony. The sleeves will come with the dress, but you will need to have them sewn back in if you wish to use them. I will only accept PayPal, and buyer will pay shipping.
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 20
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The waist was taken in just a little bit. I had black flowers and cap sleeves added. However, the flowers got ruined during the cleaning process afterward, so I removed them. The dress was bustled, but the seamstress did not do a good job, and both the bustle and the cap sleeves came off before the ceremony was over, so they would need to be sewn back on. The lacing for the corset is white, but I made a cover for it out of black ribbon. It is still inside the cover, so if you prefer the white string to the black, you can just pull the original string out of the cover.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Taffeta
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I had the gown cleaned and preserved through Memories Gown Preservation (www.gownspreservations.com). They did an excellent job! I ended up taking the dress out of the preservation box to inspect the cleaning job, so it is no longer sealed, but it is clean and in good condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Durant,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.