This dress is from Kenneth Pool’s 2009 Spring Collection, a sample directly from the runway. I purchased it in 2009 from the Amsale boutique. Only one dress was produced because the cost was so high to produce even one due to the extensive beading all over the dress. Retail cost was over $10,000! The dress is truly one of a kind!
This stunning dress has beautiful, intricate beading and crystals throughout, from the bustline through the train, especially around the waist.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: As a runway dress, it was originally a size 2 that I altered to a size 0 by taking in the waist and hips.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned at a total cost of $550 and was boxed for preservation by J. Scheer & Co. in NYC .
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.