This dress is beautiful. With a sweetheart neckline and ruching across the bodice (and a bum-boosting fit!) it will make anyone look like a boy-are-you-lucky-to-have-me bride. If only I could wear this everyday!
This dress is perfect for petite girls who love to dance. I wore ballet shoes and felt so pretty -and- comfortable all night long.
Also, I have an athletic body (i.e. straight) and I honestly felt like I had perfect curves because of the ruching and alteration magic
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24.5
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'1"
- Alterations: I bought the dress in a size 8 and it was so big! So this wonderful seamstress brought it down and it fits like a glove. My boobs are big (28D) but no bra was necessary, and they stayed secure through a long night of dancing :) Alterations were a whopping $700 on top of the original $1890 so if you're my height and want to wear flats, definitely buy this gorgeous and perfectly altered dress!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Chiffon, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Has been hanging in original garment bag since our wedding :) Not yet cleaned, but I will do so for another $200 if you'd like!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: 22204,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.