After trying on over 50 wedding dresses, I finally found the one.
I was shopping with my Mom and now Mother in law, and when I put the dress on my normally very reserved Mother in law started to cry.
We all immediately knew that this was the dress I was going to get married in.
The dress is classic, with a little fun accent on the side. It has an ivory flower with little feathers around it. It’s one of my favorite things about the dress.
The cathedral length train will make you feel like a princess, and the light dupioni silk is soooo comfortable. You won’t feel weighed down by tons of material and you can move freely.
There are a few light stains, but they are hardly noticeable. Some are on the train, so if you shortened it by a few inches they would be gone.
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 16
- Bust: 43
- Waist: 33
- Hips: n/a
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I ordered the dress in a size 18, but I lost weight after I ordered it and when I had final alterations I was probably a size 14 (street size). I wore flip flops on my wedding day, and I'm 5'5. Ribbions were sewn into the train so you can easily bustle the train for your reception.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned, not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Santa Barbara,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.