After a disappointing wedding dress appointment, I was walking through Lenox Mall and decided to see if Nicole Miller had any white gowns. Little did I know that the store carried a full wedding line, and the woman working was so sweet. I loved this satin ruched halter when I walked out of the dressing room, but it wasn’t quite perfect. She pulled out a gorgeous art deco sash, cinched my waist with it, and there were no doubts left.
I loved this dress because it was glamorous without being showy, stunning AND comfortable, new and yet classic…it was my perfect wedding dress, and I hope it can be yours too!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I altered the skirt length slightly. I'm 5'8" and wore flat shoes.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has just come back from the cleaners in nearly perfect condition. There is very slight wear on the bottom fringe. It's unnoticeable when worn.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Cumming, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.