Like a lot of brides, I fell head over heels in love with Jenny Packham’s ethereal, elegant, feminine gowns. There’s something truly magical about the Gatsby-esque bead work and flowing style that all Packham gowns possess. This creamy ivory Ruby gown really accentuates the female figure and hugs all the right places. Truly flattering on all figures & super comfortable! The problem was, the gowns were way out of my budget. Enter… pre-loved wedding gown sites! I purchased this gown from another “pre-owned” wedding dress site from a bride who changed venues & ended up never wearing the dress! It is in pristine condition & has not been altered previously. I am over the moon to be walking down the aisle in it this April! I know how happy this dress has made me & I would love to make another bride’s dream of wearing Packham come true! I will post actual pictures of the dress next time I am at the seamstress! (end of this month). This dress will be available May 1st 2014!
- Alterations: Alterations have only been made to the hem of the dress. I am 5'6" and will be wearing 3.5in heels. The dress was hemmed accordingly :).
- Preservation Method: The dress will be professionally dry cleaned and packaged for shipment immediately following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.