Private Label by G, Royal Classic Wedding Gown.
I am selling a white Private Label by G elegant designer wedding gown with exquisite details. The gown includes elaborate beadwork and meticulous craft. A white gown with a sweetheart neckline and heart shaped bodice featuring a beautiful embroidered pattern of beading and Swarovski crystals that follow over the shoulders, down the back, and flow over the cathedral length train (self bustle) with delicate lace embroidery on the trim also jeweled with crystals and beads. The slimming sheath skirt is caught up with embroidery and beading as well.
It is absolutely gorgeous! Iām 5ā4″ and wore 2-inch heels with the dress. This wedding gown delivers a familiar touch of elegance and luxury, ideal for the sophisticated bride!
Look and feel stunning on your wedding day in this Private Label by G wedding gown!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: This gown was taken in at the waistline and at the bust for lack of "cleavage." It was labeled at size 10, but altered to a size 7/8. OK, so it's a 90's gown, but a wonderful gown to truly make your own! Update this gown by removing the sleeves and making it off the shoulder, or a beautiful sleeveless that will match your style and look timeless. All the bling and gorgeous cathedral train never go out of style! It's a dream!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: This gown was professionally cleaned within one week of my wedding, and vacuumed packed, sealed and boxed. It has never been opened. Before a final sale, I will open the box to assure its beauty has been preserved.I know a budget minded bride would love this amazing gown. I wore it for a short 3 hour, no dancing evening wedding in the fall. No sweating, tearing, or stains at all. I'd rather someone get a good wear out of it than it continue to sit in my closet. I paid $1500 for it brand new at a bridal store in San Francisco.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.