This dress is a work in progress, will be sold as is. It can be turned into your dream dress.
I bought this dress at Nordstrom Last Chance and had plans to turn it into my wedding dress. Ultimately, I went for a different style dress. I assume it was the sample dress used at Nordstrom but it was in great shape, just needs to be professionally cleaned and altered.
Please email me for additional information. I have a ton of extra pics.
- Alterations: Some of the length was cut, some tulle removed (still kept), and ribbon around waist was removed in preparation for further alternation. I still have all of the fabric and tulle that was cut and it will be sent with the dress. I have multiple grosgrain ribbons that I purchased for the waist that I will send with. The two silver flowers are the only things that will not come with the dress because they were not in good condition and tossed. Is not yet a size 6 around the waste, it is still the original size around but can be brought in to fit any size.
- Preservation Method: Needs to be professionally cleaned but will be sent in a wedding dress zip bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.