The picture functionality is not letting me show all the photos of my dress. If interested please email me so I can send you more photos of the dress at my wedding.
Certain to please the most discerning of brides, Rosemary’s classic trumpet silhouette showcases a delectable mix of lace textiles and textures.
Our graceful and delicate American made Primrose lace is the foundation fabric for this very special wedding gown. We begin with a feminine sweetheart neckline, edged in a French Chantilly lace. An elegant and bold French Alencon lace is then appliqued by hand, trailing over the bustline and down the front to strategically highlight the female form: dramatic and extravagant in an understated fashion.
To tie it off, Silk Organza and grosgrain ribbons are layered together and carefully woven through the lace applique and fastened at the small of your back waist. Choose a romantic bow or a classic knot, the choice is yours.
Rosemary, picture perfect in a medley of lace.
- Alterations: Height with shoes: 5'8" Bust: 34" Waist: 28 Style: trumpet I purchased this dress at the flagship store in San Francisco, so this dress and alterations were all made in-house. I wore a regular strapless bra (32c) with this dress.
- Preservation Method: I had this professionally dry cleaned at a San Francisco dry cleaner highly rated on yelp for cleaning wedding dresses.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.