The Ubeda combines a soft, feminine romance with the elegant glamour of the 1920s. It has a Gatsby-esque quality, both timeless and modern, with hand-sewn beading, delicate cap sleeves, universally flattering fit and flare shape. High quality; made in Spain.
This dress has never been worn before and thus is in perfect condition. I bought it for my wedding but have decided to go with a different dress. It was a really hard decision which dress to go with because I really do love this dress.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the dress.
- Preservation Method: Dress has never been worn before.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.