I fell in love with this dress after trying it on at Panache in Beverly Hills. It’s a gorgeous dress with enough bling to stand out, but isn’t overly done and gaudy. It was literally worn for a few hours for the ceremony and dinner portion (changed out of it for the reception). It’s light weight, ethereal but sophisticated and reflects beautifully in dim lighting. It’s been dry cleaned and has no damage.
- Alterations: Dress was hemmed for my height with shoes (5'8") and a bustle was put in. No other alterations were done.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and professionally preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.