I bought this dress at the Rosa Clara store in Dallas on Knox-Henderson. I found out about this European designer from a friend and wandered into this store in an upscale shopping area of Dallas. I loved the modern yet classic style, and the silk chiffon tiers have great movement when you walk and dance. The beaded detailing on the left waist are a great focal point that are very slimming. I loved how the dress wasn’t heavy to wear and the quality of silk chiffon was so luxurious. I definitely felt like a million bucks and received so many compliments!
There are several small 1inch tears in the chiffon on the very bottom in the back from wear I stepped on it in my heals – whoops! They are unnoticable just looking at the dress unless you look at it 1 foot away on eye level.
- Alterations: I had the seamstress make changes that could be removed by the future owner. I had the bottom bustled so that the original small sweep train and bottom of the dress would hit 1/2 inch above the floor when wearing my 2 inch heals. I had the seamstress add more chiffon layers in the same ecru color to the top of the sweetheart neckline so that less cleavage would show. This panel is easily removed for brides that want a deeper sweetheart neckline (the picture of me in the dress with the purple background is the unaltered neckline).
- Preservation Method: I had the dress dry cleaned and put into a box with acid free paper.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.