This dress was purchased from Nordstrom’s the Wedding Suite at a special Rosa Clara trunk show. It’s an absolutely beautiful dress! Very well-crafted with tastefully rouched organza on the bodice. It’s fitted down to the hip, buttons on the back zipper, and has a silk organza A-line skirt.
Nordstrom does not, and did not, carry this dress in store, so once the trunk show was over, I searched high and wide for the dress elsewhere so I could try it on again. It couldn’t be found anywhere! I decided to purchase it anyway since it’s such a beautiful, one-of-a-kind dress. Hope you’ll love it as much as I did. :)
I am happy to throw in my veil too, free of charge!
The dress has no damage except slight discoloration on a small section of the inner layer skirt / train since it was an outdoor wedding. It is 100% not visible from the outside. I can provide pictures upon request.
- Alterations: I had the hemline brought up & bra cups sewn in. It's altered to fit my measurements: Bust: 33 / 34 Waist: 26 Hips: 35 Height: 5' 3" with 5" heels -- so 5' 8"
- Preservation Method: It's professionally cleaned by a wedding dress specialist and stored in an air-tight Bridal Keepsafe box (shown in pictures).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.