This is a such a romantic gown by Spanish designer Rosa Clara. Its a wedding dress with a strapless, lace bodice with beading and a belt at the empire waistline that flows into a beautiful caught-up skirt with a cathedral train. I purchased this gown in January for my upcoming wedding in October, but I changed my mind on the venue and I bought another gown. It is a 2014 sample and unaltered. Its incredibly romantic, soft and lightweight.
121 / CAMINO
Natural, Beaded, Lace, Organza, Caught-Up Skirt, Destination, Romance, Strapless, Empire, Illusion, Sleeveless, Strapless
- Alterations: It is a 2014 sample and no alternations have been done. There was a little fray on the finish of the bottom hem, but I am 5'8 1/2 and it needed to be hemmed up quite a bit for me anyway so it didn't bother me.
- Preservation Method: Brand new. In storage at the bridal salon. Available immediately
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.