This ROSA CLARA – BEMOL dress is my wedding dress – worn on my wedding day on 14 September 2013 in Bratislava, Slovakia (Central Europe) and on the following photo-shooting. The brand new wedding dress was purchased directly from Spain where Rosa Clara has its tailor-manufacture in Spanish size 40 that corresponds to US size 4/6. The size corresponds to the following measurements: bust – 88 centimeters, waist – 66 centimeters, hips – 96 centimeters.
It is a unique, subtile and very elegant dress made of a delicate natural silk. The color is what Rosa Clara calls natural white and it suits really nicely to both blondes as well as dark-haired ladies.
The corsage is made of non-transparent and nicely body-forming silk material and the soft transparent silk top with sleeves is then worn over the corsage. The top with sleeves is stitched on the dress and cannot be worn separately. The top has beautiful bottom line on the back that makes you look so elegant from the back. The dress has two top silk skirts and two lining skirts made also from silk material. The dress has a beautiful elegant long train that will make you look like a truly princess. Simple cloth belt stitched on the back of the dress shall be tied smoothly on the waist to create a subtile final look.
Link to the original: http://www.rosaclara.es/en/coleccion_2013/8/238-bemol-745.html
- Alterations: The dress was adapted to my height (approx. 177 centimeters with high-heeled shoes) and so the skirt was shortened in the front and on the sides leaving the long train. NO alterations were made to the corsage. The bottoms on the hem of the sleeves were reconfigured in order to make sleeves a bit slimmer but this can be easily returned back without any signs of alterations. After the wedding, the hem of the skirt was slightly torn (the material is really very delicate) but these imperfections were repaired by the specialized tailor and the dress looks like brand new now.
- Preservation Method: The dress is preserved in the original packaging hanged-up in pet-free and non-smoking household. The dress was at the specialized dry-cleaners after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bratislava, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.