Rosa Clara is a spanish designer. This is from her collection Two by Rosa Clara called the Caspe. She actually no longer sells in United States. Which is a way to get a unique dress that no one else has. I’m 5’4″ but I put on very high heels. 5″. I have a booty and a tummy and I think it made me look tall and slender. Visit the designers website. http://www.rosaclara.es/en/ The model they have in this dress, is super skinny and I feel it looks better with curves. Its conservative, not showing any cleavage. If you are bigger busted it will work and be tasteful and a basic strapless bra worked for me.
- Alterations: When they were doing the alterations than made it to fit me, I was a size two at the time, but believe more alterations could of been made to fit tighter. It maybe a street size of two or four, depending on your body type. One of the rose on the skirt was never sew in, right before going down the isle I saw it was only held on with a pin. I really doubt they did much to alter it, as I mistakenly didn't pay for much in ways of alterations. I have the rose and will be sending it with the dress. Probably a good place to hide additional alterations. The image where I'm turned to the side shows the spot of the missing rose at the top of the skirt. You barely notice it, but it can easily be sew back in.
- Preservation Method: The dress is stored hanging up in a plastic garment bag in my guest room. I plan on sending the garment bag folded in a box. The dress is so textured fabric wise, it doesn't really get wrinkled. If you like me to send another way, I can.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.