Rosa Clara is a spanish designer. This is from her collection Two by Rosa Clara called the Caspe. She actually no longer sells in United States and you can not get this designer unless you go to spain to try it on. Which is a way to get a unique dress that doesn’t look like what everyone else has. I went to a tons of Bridal salons all over NYC and even some warehouses where they kept showing me the same dresses and I was getting frustrated. The Caspe dress was different then the same dress the other salons showed me. I’m 5’4″ but I put on very high heels. 5″. I think it made me look tall. I live in new york and just don’t have room. i wish I could keep it, I just don’t have the room. If your looking for something romantic, and and dreamy this is your dress. If your like me you want to know everything about your dress. Visit the designers website. http://www.rosaclara.es/en/ The model they have in this dress, is super skinny and it looks better in my “real” photos. Its a really pretty dress.
So the people who have been contacting me lately have all been scammers, which is sad. Please talk to me on the phone, or prove that you are a glowing bride to be. I want to do the escrow, now more than ever, seems easy. If you’re a real bride, you’ll use it.
- Alterations: When they were doing the alterations I made the train smaller and the crumb catcher lower. One of the rose on the skirt was never sew in, right before going down the isle I saw it was only held on with a pin, I think they hid some of the alterations. I have the rose and will be sending it with the dress. I spent sometime taking pictures outside, and got some dirt on the bottom of the skirt, I cleaned with a little soap and water, It worked. There maybe some
- Preservation Method: The dress is stored hanging up in a plastic garment bag in my guest room. I plan on sending the garment bag folded in a box. The dress is so textured fabric wise, it doesn't really get wrinkled, If you need to be steam cleaned, but you can, but I wouldn't bother.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.