This extremely flattering, gorgeous dress is a draped mermaid gown made of silk shantung/taffeta, and features a sweetheart neckline with dramatic ruching on the back of the gown. The dress has never been worn outside of the bridal boutique and the alterations shop. I initially purchased the gown for a formal wedding, but we ended up having a less formal, smaller affair, so this dress didn’t seem appropriate. The only alteration made to the gown was the addition of a button along the back seam for purposes of bustling the train during the reception.
As is common with many wedding gown designers, my measurements were taken and then my “standard” dress size was determined based on these measurements (size 8). The only deviation made from the standard size 8 measurements was a length addition of 8 inches to ensure the train was long enough to allow for me to wear 3” heels (I’m 5’8”). The length addition did not in any way change the design or lay of the fabric on the dress or train, and could easily be removed if the dress is to be worn by someone shorter. The gown was purchased at an authorized Romona Keveza retailer.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: As previously mentioned, the only alteration made after delivery from Romona Keveza was the addition of a button to bustle the train.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Modern, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Never worn; stored in original bag/box in dark, dry interior closet of home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Bentonville, AR
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.