This gown is a one-of-a-kind custom commissioned dress made by Jasmine’s Bridal. (NOT Jasmine’s the dress retailer.) It is based on the Romona Keveza L260 dress but has several alterations listed below. It is not a replica – I have changed many things on this dress. It is off-white in color, with satin as the underlay and super-soft organza as the top. The shoulder piece is detachable with two hook and eyes. The train is able to be tucked up into a french bustle. Unlike the RK dress, this one fastens with a hidden zipper (not buttons.) I am over 5’10″ tall (178cm) and I wore flats with this dress.
I am a street size 4 in dresses, 6-8 in pants. I ordered this dress when I was closer to a street size 6 and it was a little big in a few places on my wedding days (bust and waist.)
No tears, rips, missing bits. It was damp the day of my wedding and there is still some slight discoloration on the inside of the train from some dirt, but it’s not noticeable for normal wear.
I can include a veil almost exactly like the one in my pictures (same length, color & style), except it has tiny polka dots on it. (Additional $45 – retailed for $70. Never worn.)
Returns accepted with a $25 restocking fee. Buyer must contact me within 3 days of receiving the dress if a return is desired. Dress must be received within 2 weeks for refund minus restocking fee.
- Alterations: Push-up cups have been added and are easy to remove if needed. French bustle added for the train The gown has been professionally altered to fit me, but the seamstress left about 1/2 inch workable seam on each side.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned but NOT preserved - it is ready for you to wear. It is currently stored in acid-free paper and hung in a tall breathable dress bag in a tall closet.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Chapel Hill, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.