Dress: This gorgeous gown has a beautiful, feminine shape with flowy material, and is very comfortable to wear. I purchased it from a small, local bridal boutique and it was love at first sight. The shape and material would look breathtaking on any bride. It has two layers of delicate, detailed floral lace, and a soft silk layer underneath.
Accessory: I requested the original belt that normally comes with this dress be replaced with Sarah Seven’s Highness belt (purchased for an additional $300). The rhinestone beading adds so much extra detail and sparkle to the gown, and truly makes it one of a kind. Belt was sewn into the dress, but if alterations need to be made, I do have extra ribbon that I can include with the gown. It is approximately 3/4” wide.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32c
- Waist: 24.5
- Hips: free flowing, but measurements were for a 38” lower hip
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Dress was custom made to fit. Only an inch was taken off of the length of the dress in order to match the height of my heels. The dress has a corset inside that has three settings, which helped when there was some weight fluctuation before my wedding. The only other adjustment made was sewing the belt onto the gown (see accessory description).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and comes in original garment designer bag, ready to ship.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.