I found this dress while dress shopping in Portland at Sarah’s shop! I absolutely LOVED the lace details (one piece of lace drapes from top to bottom) and the amazing layering of lace at the built in corset. This gorgeous gown has a beautiful, feminine shape with flowy material, and is very comfortable to wear. It has two layers of delicate, detailed floral lace, and a soft silk layer underneath. The dress has a corset inside (built for a 32-34A/B cup size) that has three settings/clips, providing extra support. Originally purchased for $2,200. Only worn for the wedding and has been professionally dry cleaned and comes in a garment bag, ready to ship.
- Alterations: I am 5'-3" and wore 4" heals, so this dress was tailored for the height of 5'-6-7" with heals. Also, I wore this dress with a simple silk belt, that was basted onto the waist, and can easily be removed. It is approximately 3/4" wide.
- Preservation Method: It has been dry cleaned by a professional dress cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.