I purchased this gorgeous gown from Dena Marie Bridals in Minnesota for my Jan 2013 wedding. I wanted a dress that would be soft and romantic plus the color was important: it had to be a champagne / ivory color not a bright white. In this stunning Allure gown I found the most perfect combination of beautiful old world beading and soft layering in a lovely ivory color. I wore the gown for the ceremony and pictures but got changed at the reception into more of a dance-worthy dress, so it was literally worn only for a few hours, and not into the late evening where it can be prone to damage from the festivities :)
- Alterations: No alterations were done on this gown - it fit perfectly. I am on the tall side however, at 5"10 and I wore medium heels.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored in my closet in the garment protector I got form the store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Durham, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.