I bought this dress in 2012 from the The Wedding Shoppe in Berkley, MI. This was the first dress I tried on, and bought the sample dress off the rack for $900 (originally $1300). I ended up falling in love with another dress, so I need to sell the original dress I bought for my wedding.
Note: This is a sample dress (size 14) but I have NOT worn this for my actual wedding day. People have tried this on because it was the sample dress, so there is some natural wear on the bodice that may need to be cleaned (no noticeable spots or anything). It has not been altered in any way.
This is a Robin Jillian ivory taffeta dress with a ruched bodice and slight sweetheart neckline. The back is a beautiful corset. This purchase will also come with a flower sash/belt to go with the dress (worth $150) but the dress can be worn without it.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been worn for a wedding day. It has only been tried on by brides-to-be because this is a sample dress from the bridal store. Has very slight wear because of the fact that it has been tried on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.