I got married a month ago and LOVED my dress and now it needs to find another bride to love it just as much. I purchased the dress last october from Weddings 826 in Lincoln Park for $2800 and put $800 of alterations into the dress. I purchased the dress as a size 12 but had it altered a lot to fit my size 6/8 frame. The dress is super flattering!
The best part is that I had the dress altered so the bottom is detachable. It was perfect.
PS. I do have the sparkly belt that was included in the website pics if you are interested in that too.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 32dd
- Waist: 28
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The best part is that I had the dress altered so the bottom is detachable. It was perfect.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Corset
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned but there are still very small dirt marks that would not come out due to the delicate fabric. They are on the back and the bottom and will never be seen by anyone. I can send pictures of the small dirt marks.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.