Starting asking price: $800. All offers considered.
I found this dress in an upscale boutique and fell in love. The hand sewn detailing is exquisite, with beautiful embroidery and pearls. The fabric moves beautifully, especially for dancing, and the cut of the dress made my waist look so much smaller (didn’t need a corset or shapewear)! It wasn’t uncomfortable or difficult to move in, I felt like a queen and I have gotten such raving reviews and so many compliments both in person and of my pictures! It is elegant, unique, and really showed off my shoulders/neck/chest area with just the right amount of skin and gave me a much nicer, more hourglass figure than I otherwise have. It is perfect for someone who wants a theme wedding (could be beautiful in medieval setting but also has a Civil War, southern belle flair), someone looking for a European elegance (my wedding had Scottish influences), or any woman who wants to look and *feel*, not like a princess, but like a queen.
- Alterations: The only alterations done: hemming (I'm 5'6" and wore 1 1/2" shoes, roughly) and a bustle (European style, very pretty). The hem was brought up from the waist, so it did not alter the gorgeous embroidery and detailing at the bottom.
- Preservation Method: The gown has been dry cleaned and preserved by Bridal Keepsake. It was their most expensive option and they did a fantastic job.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Odessa, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.