This dress belonged to my sister who asked me to list it for her. The gown is STUNNING! She knew the moment she put the dress on it was for her and the fact it needed no alterations at all was amazing! It fit like it was made for her! I am happy to provide actual wedding photo’s to seriously interested buyers. She did have a few hooks placed on the train to create a bustle for the reception. The gown has been well cared for but never dry cleaned as the tag specifically states not to. We are not sure of the style number as that tag had been removed but it’s an Alfred Angelo dress for sure, hap[y to provide documentation for. The gown in in like new condition, no rips/tears or stains. It was worm for the chapel ceremony and for a short while at the reception. Has been stored since in a professional garment bag, non-smoking, pet free immaculate home. My sister is hoping another bride will enjoy the dress on her special day as she did. Feel free to ask any questions or request further detail/photo’s. We also have a very simple veil to go with.
- Alterations: none with the exception of having a bustle for the train.
- Preservation Method: never dry cleaned as tag specifically states NOT to, stored in a professional garment bag, in a clean, non-smoking and pet free home. No odor at all to the dress, really in like new condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: SALEM, NH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.