The dress was bought at a little mom and pop bridal shop in Tucson, AZ. Graduate school hit, and we were accepted to different cities, so the wedding was delayed by 4 years! It has been cleaned, and kept in a canvas bag. I still have the plastic bag that they gave me with it.
- Alterations: Short train has had strings added for a French tier, to lift the train off and up during reception. The corset has tightened on the front so that my non-existent chest didn't show if I leaned forward. A quick snip of the thread will release this back to it's original shape for fuller chested women. (Size C and up)
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a canvas bag with the veil. Veil did not have hair spray applied or anything else to help it 'stand out' during the ceremony. We kept it natural. (The whole wedding/reception/photos took 2.5 hours...it's not like I spent the whole night in the dress!).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Frisco, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.