This Romona Keveza dress is stunning! The dress can only be made by two seamstresses in the world and took over six months to arrive.
I wore this dress for my May 2013 wedding. After the wedding, it underwent a $400 cleaning and is in pristine condition.
Please email me for additional information and photos of the dress. If you are in the Atlanta area, I would be happy to arrange a time for you to see the dress in person.
I will provide the original tags, receipt, and a fabric swatch with the dress.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 33
- Height with Shoes: 57
- Alterations: The dress was taken in slightly at the hips and thighs. No alternations were made to the chest and waist. The dress includes a built in corset but I also had cups added for extra support. Finally, I had American bustle added. All alternations were done by a professional seamstress at a high end bridal salon.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress underwent a $400 cleaning by the best wedding dress cleaners in Atlanta, GA.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.