I recently got married in October and am selling my wedding dress – a breathtaking Romona Keveza fit and flare silk shantung natural white gown. The gown features beautiful gathered silk ruffles on the chest and cascading around the bottom hem and train, creating an incredibly unique silhouette and providing just enough detail to make the dress interesting but not busy. The dress made me feel like a couture runway model and was unlike anything else I tried on. Both my parents cried when I came out of the dressing room for the first time so I knew it was the one!
- Alterations: The dress was custom tailored with the most tailoring done to the chest area (i needed some help there! Cups were sewn in there as well). My measurements are B - 31.5, W - 24, and H - 35.75.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and is being stored safely. There were no stains on the dress from the wedding and it is free of any marks save some small dirt remnants around/under the hem (I can send photos if you want). I will happily send the veil with the dress if you would like, although in hindsight I think a lighter viel without so much fabric would have been better. Let me know if you have any questions!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Gladwyne, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.