I purchased this dress as a sample from a Minneapolis boutique several weeks ago, intending to wear it in my June 2014 wedding. I’ve realized that the alterations needed for it to fit me properly, however, are too extensive and difficult, so I’ve decided to go with a different dress and sell this one. It’s so beautiful–all silk fabric in an antique white/ivory color, trumpet silhouette, beautiful and clean lines. The dress is in excellent condition other than needing a good cleaning; there are smudges on the bust and train from being tried on in the store, but there are no issues with construction. Fit is true to size (8), I think, but would probably also fit a 6. The reason it didn’t work for me is that I’m larger in the bust; the cups are meant for a B or C cup, I think.
I am also selling the Jenny Yoo Arianna lace bolero, which looks beautiful with the dress; you can search for my other listing if you’re interested.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: The gown is in a garment bag in my smoke- and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.