This dress is most unique in a very royal vintage style. When I was taking portraits outside with my groom, a 4 year old little girl and her mother came out of their house because the little girl begged to meet “the princess” outside.
Ivory silk satin organza, with jeweled neck line, pleated waistband, and hand bustled skirt. A bridal size 8, technically, but I am a 145 lb. hourglass, bust size 36B and it zips right up. Best of all I was comfortable on my wedding day because of the flattering style and the fact that the material is very light.
I purchased the dress on a major stretch budget, so I’m motivated to sell it! If this is your dream dress too, please feel free to make me your best offer. Discounts will be seriously considered for local sales that don’t require shipping.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: The dress has a custom french bustle that looks as good as when the train is down. A comfortable mesh balconet-style size 34b corset is sewn into the bodice, along with a darling blue ribbon from my excellent seamstress (if you are in LA and need a recommendation, let me know).
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: New, Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: Purchased new in 2012 from the 2010 Collection. Worn once and professionally cleaned and in impeccable shape. I will preserve in summer 2013. For now it's just cleaned and steamed and appropriately stored with plenty of room in a cool dry closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.