I was working at a bakery in downtown La Jolla, Ca. Every single early morning, I would take the same route to work and pass by Girard Avenue–and one morning, at 4am, the lights shown down in the window of the little boutique onto this dress a few doors down from the bakery. That day after work, I washed my doughy hands from baking, rushed in and tried on the dress. It fit like a glove. The detail is absolutely beautiful-all Italian lace, the back: gorgeous, and I hope it can be blessing to someone on their special day to make them feel beautiful!
- Alterations: Very minor alternations--I am a size 4 dress size, 34C chest, and the lace up back makes it a rather forgiving fit and somewhat adjustable.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned immediately after my wedding day on January 31st 2009. Before posting it, I just had it re-cleaned. Perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.